ALL computers are tested and wiped clean using software from White Canyon to ensure no data from the previous owner/school/business can be retrieved. 95% of the computers we sell come from various businesses and schools upgrading. The remaining 5% come from individual drop offs from homes around the area. About 7% of what we take in for recycling is still usable and sellable at our low prices.
HP 2000 Laptop $85.00
AMD E-300 with-Radeon HD Graphics running at 1.30GHz
8.00 Gig Memory
320 Gig Hard Drive with Windows 10 Home
Everything works, cleaned out and updated.
HP EliteBook 8770w $350.00
i7-3630QM running at 2.40GHz Quad Core
16.00 Gig Memory
128 Solid State Drive- Primary with Windows 10 Pro. for Workstations
1 TB Secondary Hard Drive for storage
Cleaned out and updated.
DVD Players - BluRay - Portable - Cables - Adaptors - Disc's - Radios - Misc.